Saturday, August 14, 2010

This & That...

Come out, come out, where ever you are...

I'm still here, trying to stay cool.

Yes, it is still hotter than a steak on the grill with little relief in sight.

Oh there will be some relief, lower 90's in the weeks ahead, but day after day after day, it has been near or above 100 degrees with heat index (feels like) 106, 108, 110...

Hell, one county hit a heat index of 114 yesterday!

Dude, that is some serious feels like.

You're damn skippy it is...

And having to work 12 hour shifts on top of that, I'm just whipped. I have plenty of things to do outside...but until it cools off, it ain't happening.

I swear, I will never bitch about cold weather ever again...

(but I still reserve the right to complain about not being a Polar Bear)

B.D.

No comments: