Saturday, August 21, 2010

This & That...

What a week...

I'm dog tired, but I must trudge on and do things I need to do. We had to work five days this week and we are all dead tired. 30+ days of humid high 90's has about wiped us all out.

At 8 this morning, it was me and the motorized billy goat cutting what's left of the grass. We did get enough rain in two days to bring it back to life just a tad.

When it finally does cool down some, I have some major projects outside to get done.

Yea for me...

So, what's on the menu this weekend? Good question...I'll fire something up today. But that really depends on Mother Nature. Sister Rain may come to the party.

I'll keep an eye on the radar...

My friend in Brooklyn, WhiteTrashBBQ, is in a contest this weekend and will be using my barbecue rub and barbecue sauce that I shipped up there last week.

Good luck my friend and do us both proud. When I find out how he did, I'll let you know.

B.D.

No comments: