Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Happy New Year

Well, this year is almost gone.

Time sure does fly.

Many things have happened this year.

Some good, some not so good.

My life has been good this year.

My wife still loves me. But hey, I am a lovable grouch.

The new house is great and coming along just fine.

Robyn (our daughter) is growing like a weed.

My life is great!!

But some things are not so good.

The world has gone mad, insane, brain dead!!

Lets hope 2005 is a better year for the world.

Take a minute to remember all that has happened this year. Say a prayer that 2005 will be much better for all the world and mankind.

Say a prayer for our troops in every part of the world.

We must remember these brave souls.

Don't drink too much.

Be safe.

Thank you for coming to Macdaddy's Grill.

Talk to you next year.

Macdaddy


No comments: