Friday, December 17, 2004

Some Great recipes from Louisiana

Well I have a special treat for my readers, I had some great recipes sent to me from a friend of my friend Henry, sent to me by Willard from Louisiana.

Now let me tell you that people from Louisiana love their food and they love to cook.

And when they cook they have a blast.

Family, friends, and a great time, and excellent food.

Some of the best cooks in the world when it comes to seasoning and the blend of flavors they create are awesome, they don't" over power" the food, they "enhance" the food.

It is a pleasure for me to share these recipes with you in the coming days.

I am honored that he shared them with me.

So stay warm, be happy, and try to stay out of trouble.

I will post them soon.

I will also post how I have been fix'n my ribs.

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas

Macdaddy









No comments: