Sunday, December 26, 2004

Ho Ho Ho

Well I hope everyone is safe and warm seeing that a lot of us had some bad weather before Christmas.

I like a white Christmas just like anybody else, but when the temperatures drop down into the single digits like it did here this week and all we got was freezing rain and sleet.

I'm sorry to say this but... I HATE COLD WEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!

Some had it a whole lot worse.

They're "still" stuck in the airports!
Not knowing when they will get to where they are going, or for that matter when they will get home.

People stuck on the highways because of snow and ice.
Mainly ice!!!

We have some good news in our neck of the woods, the temperature will be back in the 50's very soon.

Maybe in the mid 60's by Friday. Woo Hoo!!!

It broke my heart to see my Hollands (my grills - my babies) looking like a pair of popsicles!!!

My poor old Great Outdoors smoker didn't look much better either.

Oh well...

Macdaddy






No comments: