Thursday, July 14, 2005

Rain, Rain, Rain

We have gotten some much needed rain.

Not entirely enough to make up for the almost 45 days without rain, but it's a start...

I'm sorry I'm not posting everyday, but work is about to kill me right now.

I'm just dog tired when I get home, I take a shower, and collapse on the couch.


Although this is not my usual routine at home at other times... it has been for the past two weeks.

Again...work is killing me.




I don't even cook...


No, I'm not sick...(even though Julie and Robyn are)


I'm just beat.

I don't recuperate as fast as I use to.



So don't give up on me just because I don't post. Just check me out now and again.

I'm still here...things will settle down before long...(I hope)

and I'll be back to my old lovable grouchy self. (G)

Trust me...

Life is good...
Bigdaddy