Saturday, July 23, 2005

Weekend Report

I was going to do some Boston Butts in my smoker this weekend,
but the temperature is going to be around 100 degrees for the next 3 days.

Too hot for me to sit there for 10 to 12 hours.

So into the freezer they went, until a cooler weekend comes around.

I'm looking forward to smoking these ( it would be a first for me) and seeing the end results.



I asked Bill & Henry for some advice, and got some very good tips.

"Thanks to these fine gentlemen" I shouldn't have any problems.

I'll let these guys know when I do them.


And as for my readers... I will let you know too.

So now, I don't what will be on the menu for this weekend. (maybe just cold cuts)




My sister-in-law will bring a new little one into the world tomorrow.

They already know she's a girl, so good luck to them, as first time mom & pop.


I got to go cut the grass before it gets too hot!!!

Yes... the grass is growing again from the rain we got.


Woo Hoo!!!


Life is good...
Bigdaddy