Tuesday, March 14, 2006

After The Storm...

Things got a little bumpy around here yesterday...
Some folks got hammered, we got some pretty decent rain fall with near 80 degree temperature, but that was just a taste of what is around the corner.

Today and the rest of the week will be more inline to where our temperatures should be. And of course the weekend will be a wash as rain is in the forecast. You can see the grass coming to life and cutting time will be very soon.

I picked up another Dogwood tree over the weekend, so it will be in the ground by the end of the week (I hope)

Yard work has already kicked into gear as Mother Nature & Mr. Sunshine work their magic and awaken things from their winter slumber.

So...I've been just a tad bit busy.

But alas, now I must trot off to work and earn a dollar so I can afford to buy gas for the lawn mower, as it too will soon awaken from its winter slumber.

Enjoy your day!!!
B.D.

No comments: