Friday, March 24, 2006

This & That ( part II )

I'm a little behind on posting...

Sorry I can't write for you everyday. I have other things that must be done sometimes, and I just don't have enough hours in the day. A lot of my readers that have been with me from the beginning know that I get busy sometimes, and that I will return to get caught up. This being said, let me tell you what Julie did Wednesday, bowling night.

She did real good series wise, one game she had the front 9 (to the layman that means 9 strikes in-a-row) in the tenth frame she pulled it (a small brain fart) and got 9 leaving the dreaded 10 pin.

My babe, she did good...

Me... I had two good games, but brain farted really bad on my second game... (lowest game I have ever shot...127)

But I'm proud of Julie, she did great, and Lena did good too, she had a good series.

Me...I have my moments, some good, some bad, but that's just me. As Forest Gump quoted, "Mamma said, stupid is as stupid does." That was me my second game.

Life is good...
Beer is better...

See you this weekend...

B.D.



No comments: