Monday, March 06, 2006

He Said What???

On the Weekend Report, I said I over-extended myself. And it was brought to my attention that some people thought I had 'tied one on'. This was not the case. Over-extended and over-indulged are two different animals. Now, when I said I over-extended myself, I meant - I pushed myself beyond my physical limits. Now, if I had 'tied one on', I would have said "I over-indulged". But this not being the case (since I was at work). So I hope I've cleared up any misunderstandings (on your part).

In the future, I will be more explanatory (ooh, that's a big word!) in my endeavors (another big word!) to try and explain what's happening in BD's world. So next time when I say I over-extended myself it means that I didn't 'tie one on'. But that's a good idea. I'll take that idea under advisement.

(GGG...)

B.D.

No comments: