Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Mid - Week Report (kind of)

Not much going on... just got home and have to get ready to go bowling shortly. "Oh for joy for joy." I have totally sucked in the bowling department here lately.

I just get brain farts, and can't do anything...this is very frustrating sometimes.

We were tied with the 1st place team and started back peddling all because I got brain farts and started bowling bad. And Medical Insurance won't cover this dreaded condition.

So we... or I should say they (my team) are having to take up the slack and fight their way back up towards the top. And no...beer has not come to my rescue either. I'm cursed...dang brain farts.

But fear not...I am married to the team captain, so my spot is secure, unless I get hiccups and brain farts at the same time...then I'm dead in the water...

Wish me luck...
B.D.

No comments: