Monday, April 10, 2006

Adding a new blog...

I'm thinking about starting or adding a new blog along with "the grill." This blog will have nothing to do with cooking or recipes...it will be my personal views of the world and many other subjects that affect our lives. This will be a totally different side of me that few have seen. My opinion about life, love, sex, hate, stupidity, religion, politics and the world in general.

I may offend some, or I may enlighten many to the real world. I may open doors or close them. I may open eyes to the truth about mankind and our destiny, or I may tell you something you don't want to hear, and don't want to see.

I will tell you about the world through my eyes.

Leave me a comment, yes or no. I will go from there...

B.D.

2 comments:

-tnchick- said...

I think it's great. No censorship. I'd just combine it all into one blog tho... I find it hard to keep multiple blogs. LOL Unless of course it's to keep some folks from snooping and to keep anon.

Anonymous said...

Just go for it, it's always a pleasure with new blogs :-)