Tuesday, April 04, 2006

This & That

Man...what a difference a day or two makes. Sunday was rough around here, we didn't get any damage (I think TN Chick had some minor damage) but 23 people got killed in Tennessee from bad... bad weather, and a lot of homes got tore up too.

So take a moment... and say a prayer for these folks. It was no where near the devastation that happened during the hurricanes of last year...but it is a sad day to us when someone dies from a tornado anywhere in Tennessee.


On a lighter note...

TN Chick left Jennifer a belated "Happy Birthday" comment for her, so thank you for that. And she also left a comment on the pictures I took and said (and I quote) "Eww Shrimp."

So I take this as... she doesn't like shrimp, that's ok, I love shrimp any way, any fashion (although I do prefer grilled) but some do not like shrimp. Like I said "that's ok"... just means more for me. "Oh yeah babe..." (G)

B.D.

1 comment:

-tnchick- said...

LOL - Yeah I'm not much on seafood but I'll take a steak or buger anyday :)