Sunday, April 30, 2006

Weekend Report (part II)

Survey on TV:

How many do you have?
60% said 5
40% said 3
New surveys up.

My daughter Jennifer called me a few days ago to tell me she got her learners permit, and she wanted to know if (I) would teach her how to drive?

"Well...yeah, no problem, I'll teach you." This should be interesting...

The chicken last night was good, (see pictures below) being this was the first time I had used that grill. (I bought it last year and have never used it.)

This is a 4 burner grill, but using only 2 burners for indirect grilling, I cooked them for 1 hr & 45 mins. at 320. Not bad for the first effort but Julie wants me to use my seasoning mix next time as she is akin to the flavors in that mix that works with everything.

I may try to marinade them like the "Hot Wings" next time to see how that works. "Ah...the joys of experimentation."

(damn B.D. that's one of them there collage words.)

"I know...scares me too!"

Enjoy your day!!!
(check out the pictures)

B.D.

No comments: