Sunday, April 23, 2006

Weekend Report

Results of the survey:

Dog 63%
Pet Rock 13%
More than one of the above 13%
None of the above (other) 13%

New surveys up.

Boy it sure was nice yesterday. Got the grass cut, I had to cut it twice because that rain and the fact that it has been fertilized, made for thick green grass. Just the way I like it, golf course pretty. My neighbor is fussing already, his wife likes our landscape lighting, she likes our Dogwoods, she likes our flowers..."damn Terry, you got me spending all kinds of money." Sorry.

But when I get comments on how nice the yard and the landscaping looks, I think it was well worth the money spent and the time invested to make it look that way.

Well...I've got more work to do.
Enjoy your day!!!

Life is good...
Beer is better...

B.D.

No comments: