Saturday, April 15, 2006

Weekend Report

First... let me say "Thank you so much" to TN Chick and her readers.

I had asked Chick last night to post Sad day...on her site so more folks would see "the new little star in heaven."

Thanks to all that have stopped by here and left comments. We are truly heart broken by our friends loss. Jesus said " I will lift up your yoke and carry your burden."

With all her burden he lifted her up into his arms...and carried her home.


Weekend Report (part II)

I picked up some tomato plants yesterday before they all get picked over. I may plant them in a day or two. I took a few days off next week to try and get the flower beds ready and start mulching things out.

Yard work...it never ends, I've got to do poo-per duty in the back yard then cut the grass today, get my raised bed ready to plant the tomato plants...work, work, work, and to top it off, this crap coming off the trees is giving me major sinus fits. My black truck is green right now.

Well...enough bitchin' I've got work to do.

Enjoy your weekend and if you have a child in your life...
give that little one (and the big ones too) a great big hug & kiss.

B.D.

1 comment:

-tnchick- said...

we picked up some things for the garden, too...

i also hate pollen. yuck. i noticed it blowing in air and on my truck this week, too. i don't have allergies but my husband does.