Thursday, December 14, 2006

Simple Thursday

Ahhh...grilled hot wings.


Probably the best thing I ever came up with. The last couple of times, I have used the whole wing section, just cutting off the tip. This makes them easier to turn over (for one thing) and more meat to enjoy at one time.

You can see from the pictures posted below that they look great and they taste just as good too. This is probably the way I will make them from now on.



Everybody that has tried these loves them. I definitely hit that recipe nail on the head. I do have to work on my measurements though, I have a tendency of making them a tad bit hot from time to time.


I eyeball the sauce more than measure it.

Oh well...

Can't be perfect every time...where's the fun in that???

Enjoy your day!!!
B.D.

No comments: