Sunday, December 03, 2006

Weekend Report



I don't know who gave me their germs, or what they gave me. My throat is shredded, I have coughed up one lung already and I'm working on the other one. I'm not running any kind of fever, but this is some powerful stuff right here, and beer won't kill it. (Oh, no...)

It kind of reminds me of having whooping cough when I was a kid. Anyway...

I have added a few new things here, Snoopy & Woodstock, the neon sign, the chick holding the slogan. Julie said, get rid of the chick.

"But honey, that's my slogan." I can't kill off my slogan.

Unless someone wants to send me a picture with them holding the slogan, then I would post that picture...

Maybe I'll feel better in a day or two, I've had this almost a week and I will gladly hand it off to someone else. Tag...you're it...

Have a great day!!!

B.D.

No comments: