Sunday, December 31, 2006

Weekend Report

NETSITES.NET



Well...I guess this will be the last Weekend Report of 2006. The new year may get off to a wet start, as it started raining around 5 o'clock yesterday and is still raining this morning.

Friday night, I grilled some beer-butt chickens, we finished them up last night. Tonight, may be chicken thighs in the oven.

No...we're not going out tonight, we would just rather stay at home and bring in the new year. (usually by that time, we're both asleep.)


2006 in Review:
It was somewhat of a good year... a little bumpy at the end.
I became a member of the best barbecue team in Tennessee.
Peg Leg Porkers.

Julie still loves me.
B.D.'s girls still love me.
My barbecue skills have gotten a whole lot better.
My good friend Henry from Louisiana still helps me out.
I want to thank everyone for their help and friendship.
I'm still alive.

New Year Resolutions:
Stay out of trouble.
Get TooTee's Bar-B-Que up and running.


Looking ahead to 2007:

Life is good...
Beer is better...



B.D.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We rang in the New Year at home, too. Nothing wrong with that! Hope 2007 holds lots of happiness for us all! Happy New Year!