Friday, December 29, 2006

This & That...

ImageChef.com - Create custom images

I'm going to sit down here in a few days and figure up a menu and price list for the barbecue.

I've got to price the hot wings - full & half racks of ribs - pulled pork sandwich - pulled pork by the pound - smoked beans - corn pones - slaw - chili - bbq sauce.

I'll post that menu & price list here at the "grill."

I may start taking some local orders this spring. It just depends on how and when things fall into place. This is something I need to talk to Carey about.

Never know...it might come together faster than I think it will.

It depends on just a few things, work, money, time, weather...and me. It's hard to start a venture with almost no capital in the budget to spare for it, but I'll make it work...

B.D.

No comments: