Thursday, January 18, 2007

Simply Thursday...

You know...I hate being outsmarted by a woman.

Especially being outsmated by my loving wife.


Case in point...


(her) What are you going to grill for me Thursday?

(me) I don't know, depends on the weather.


(her) We could have some chicken or thick cut pork chops.

(me) I can do some in the oven if it's cold or raining.


Now...watch this, here it comes.


(her) It just tastes so much better from the grill.
( ok...I can't argue with that)


score 1 to 0-Julie


(her) You use to grill when it was cold or raining.
(damn...can't argue that neither)


score 2 to 0-Julie


Hey batter batter....hey batter batter......swing!


(her) If you love me you would grill no matter what the weather.
(damn...)


score 3 to 0-Julie



Guess what I'm doing tonight...


B.D.

No comments: