Sunday, January 14, 2007

Weekend Report-part II




Somebody is getting washed out of their shorts, but it ain't us. A whole afternoon wasted yesterday because we were supposed to get a monsoon washout...


At 6:00 this morning it was still 60 degrees. Now, if it will only be that way this afternoon that would be some good grilling weather. But...it would be just my luck as soon as the meat hits the grill...the bottom would fall out and me and my trusty umbrella would become close friends again.


People going down the road would say, "who is this fool grilling out in the rain?" That fool would be me because I wasn't thinking about that stuff when the house was built.


But believe me brother or sister...next house...I ain't going to forget.


That will be top of the list priority #1.

B.D.

No comments: