Thursday, March 08, 2007

And things started like this...



You know... when I started this blog back in May of 2004, it was founded on the format of cooking. And that format still holds true to this day.

Macdaddy's Grill has gone through some major changes through the years, but the format has stayed the same. I try to provide you with great workable recipes that you can fix for your family. I also give you a peek into our family life and the world according to me. I also try to provide humor...something the world is seriously lacking.

First...I must say "Thank you" to everyone that has stopped by the "Grill." And "Thanks" to everyone that has become a faithful reader of this blog. The concept of the Macdaddy's Grill will never change...it is all about the food.

So...

I must also give thanks to my good friend Henry from Louisiana. He has helped me out more than anyone on the art of cooking barbecue. And he has taken the time to send me many, many recipes. What does all this come to? The look of this blog may change from time to time...

But the format never will.

It's all about the food...


B.D.

No comments: