Monday, March 26, 2007

This & That...



It has been brought to my attention that I have acquired some new readers.

That's great...we always welcome new readers here at the "Grill."

It seems that the fine folks from Tusculum Lanes have come on board. It's always great to have new folks check us out and come back to visit us when ever they can.

It is an honor for me to gain the trust of so many people that become faithful readers and whom stop by everyday to check us out.

I try to provide humor, wisdom, fun, laughter, an insight to our family life, and great workable recipes, be it grilled, barbecued or stove top or oven. I try to provide pictures of everything I cook, because I have worked a lifetime on some of my recipes and I want everybody to be able to enjoy them, just like my family does. The other recipes I post from friends (like Henry) are also as equally good and tried & true.

The main purpose of Macdaddy's Grill is all about the food...

Great food, that can be fixed consistently every time. The "Grill" was born from my passion and enjoyment of grilling and cooking, but something else also entered the mix...my passion for learning the art of making barbecue.

Real barbecue...old style. That has driven me more than anything. It is an art, a love, a passion, a gift, a life time of learning...and it is wonderful.

So...

To the new folks from Tusculum Lanes, welcome to the "Grill."

And to Marcia who asked Julie if I was for rent? If you become a B.D.'s girl, (and that is an exclusive club, by the way) we'll talk darlin'.

My motto is...Life is good...Beer is better...

Also... check out Macdaddy's Grill Recipes Page this is still a work in progress.



Enjoy your day!!!

B.D.

No comments: