Friday, March 23, 2007

Holy Hanna...



Oh, man...the weather is, in a word...Woo-Hoo!!!

Grilled some burgers tonight...(after cutting the rest of the backyard hay field)

Folks...let me tell you...

I don't endorse many products here at the "Grill"...but that Scott's stuff for your lawn... is killer.

It is some good stuff. Those of you that have followed me here over the years, know I love a pretty yard. I take pride in making our home on the outside look nice. But that weed & feed made the grass shoot up like a pocket rocket.

Everything fell into place.

Now...as most of you know, the weather here in Tennessee is never predictable.

The weather gurus have a hard time calling it day by day, the average high this time of year is 63, we hit almost 80 today. That seems to be the norm...from 50's to 80's...just like that.

Does that hurt my feelings? Heck no...I love it. But I didn't think my grass would grow that quick.

Yes...it's a jungle out there...or in my case...a hay field.

Holy Hanna...I'm not ready for this...

Enjoy your day!!!

B.D.

No comments: