Tuesday, March 13, 2007

It's just Tuesday, I think...



Oh yeah babe...

You know...I have thought about doing another blog called Macdaddy's Grill Recipes.

This site would include every recipe I have ever posted over the years here at Macdaddy's Grill and also would include every recipe I have in my library.

My other blog, i think of you as... (which is a great title by the way) has fallen by the wayside. I just don't have the time to dedicate to it. The Grill is my baby...she is and always will be my number one.

So...i think of you as...may go into the history books. Or maybe not...she is my stepchild.

If I set this up...I'll let you know. It's just a thought...

Hey... give me your opinion. You read this blog everyday.

What do you think?

B.D.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Terry,

I think you should keep “I Think of You As…”. It’s a good catch-all blog for stuff you come across that might not fit here. This is your best blog…food and beer…two of my three favorite things :-), but I like the other one too. The recipe-only blog would be cool too.

Later,
Dave