Sunday, June 03, 2007

Beer it's whats for dinner...

This is the list of Consumer Reports "Best of the light brews."

Rated very good:
1 Michelob Ultra Amber--bottle
2 Michelob Light--bottle
3 Michelob Ultra--bottle
4 Coors Light--can
5 Sam Adams Light--bottle
6 Budweiser Select--bottle
7 Busch Light--can--also rated best buy
8 Bud Light--can
9 Natural Light--can--also rated best buy
10 Keystone Light--can--also rated best buy
11 Miller Lite--can

Rated good:
12 Miller High Life Light--can
13 Milwaukee's Best Light--can
14 Yuengling Light--bottle (never heard of it)
15 Stroh's Light--can
16 Labatt Blue Light--bottle
17 Heineken Premium Light--bottle
18 Amstel Light--bottle
19 Corona Light--bottle

Fair:
20 Beck's Premier Light--bottle

So there you go...
Are you surprised by where your favorite placed ?

Well I am, I"m particular to Bud Light and I thought they would place higher, but they made the top ten.

And this was a blind taste test, they never saw the brand, so there was no cheating.

I need to be that kind of judge...

I have drank probably every beer made, at one time or another. I couldn't have had every beer made or I would be older than Moses, but you know what I mean, I've tried a lot of different brews.

But to me...as long as it's cold, I'll drink it...and if it's free...that's even better.

Enjoy your day!!!
B.D.

No comments: