Saturday, June 09, 2007

Weekend Report...

Yeah...I know, I said I would do the Weekend Report on Sunday. But I'll do it tonight.

I have failed to mention during any of my post this week that Julie & Robyn are in Florida with my mother-in-law & all the other girls.

So...It has been just me and Sweetie this week. (but we do miss them)

Also...I learned that my girls (the original B.D.'s girls) Vicky & Tracy had to cut their vacation short because their dad had some health problems.

All of us here at the Grill, hope everything works out and that dad will be OK.

I love my girls, they are my sweethearts. They are my most faithful readers.

So girls...I hope everything will be fine. If you need us...just call...we will be there for you in a heart beat.

But I shouldn't have to tell you that...

My girls know my heart...they know me...

That's why they love me...
That's why I love them...

B.D.

No comments: