Thursday, September 06, 2007

Simply Thursday...




Well low and behold, I still have test results coming in from the field on the Pork rub.

The test runs were done on:

Ribs
Pork loin
Pork chops
Salmon (grilled & oven baked)
Chicken
Oven baked potatoes
Fajitas

And now...Steak

Ed gave a raving review of the rub and so did Thomas. Ed is like me, loves good food and does big cookouts. Thomas, does big cookouts also for friends and family and told me they are not shy at all about giving thumbs up or thumbs down.

It was thumbs up all around.

Ed said the same thing.
He even took pictures. You go boy...

Now none of these folks are pushovers when it comes to cooking and that's why I did the sampling like I did. The only things that have not been tested are popcorn and ice cream. But that's OK...I'm sure it would do just fine.

There are a few folks left that I haven't gotten feed back from yet because I don't get to see them very often, but they haven't been forgotten and I will get some to them sometime in the near future.

I also have a friend that works for NASCAR that hasn't gotten back to me yet about his test run. So...

We're still working on the marketing and packing aspect of this as well. These things take time. But one things for sure...

I have a home run hit in the making...

B.D.

No comments: