Thursday, September 20, 2007

Simply Thursday...



Today was a good day, (work sucked...but that's another story)

All of the info is in, we have decided on the bottles and they will be ordered this afternoon. The label design is in the final stages, and should be ready by the time the bottles get here. We have green lights across the board...

First off, I want to thank everybody for their test runs, their feed back, and all the help. We are in the final stages of making this a reality. There are only a small amount of loose ends to take care of and these will be no problem. As it is said..."a walk in the park." We will be ready for market by next week.

Also, I've got to thank Carey & Pat for their help and support. I always know, if I really need some help or advice, I can count on these guys to be there for me and they know that I'll help them in a "New York minute" anytime I can if they call on me for help when they are in a bind. That's what friends do...

And these two butt heads better call me a friend or the the next voice they hear will be my answering machine telling them "sorry about your luck..."

Anyway...

When we have the team meeting, I'll let you know about Opryland so you can come out and see us.

B.D.

No comments: