Friday, September 07, 2007

This & That...

Well...

Tonight was pretty nice, (weather wise) so I did some mustard slathered and rubbed thick cut pork chops on the Char-Broil.

Julie has been a Saint during the hot weather, (cutting me a lot of slack about not grilling) but bless her heart, she has been going through grill withdrawals during that time, so tonight I treated my wife to some grilled grub.

As far as everything else...still no rain, everything is pretty much dead or dying. I will have to replace a lot of landscaping next year. But...that's life.

As far as the pork rub goes, we have developed a business plan and a target group of folks we are going after, we have also decided on the packaging.

I'll fill you in on the details later.

Time for me to do a little R&R... as the story goes, because I have to work tomorrow.

Life is good...
Beer is better...

Enjoy your day!!!
B.D.

No comments: