Sunday, September 16, 2007

Weekend Report (part II)



Tonight, I did some chicken thighs, with my regular spice mix and some with my rub mix. The results were like night and day.

A lot of folks that I gave the rub to, said it was great on chicken. I had not tried it that way yet, so tonight I did...

And they were right, it is awesome on chicken. Julie even said I could fix them that way from now on.

The rub has taken on a life of its own. This stuff is fantastic. I never thought a recipe of mine would come to the forefront as this one has.

I am truly humbled by the positive response generated by this rub. This is killer...not bad for a white boy.

Now, I must work on marketing. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity.

I can't drop the ball on this...

If I do, I'll regret every minute of it.

B.D.

No comments: