Sunday, September 09, 2007

Weekend Report...



Some things are just a racket...Take the cell phone companies for instance.

I have had my phone for maybe three or four years and now I need a new battery. I found out that battery is not made anymore and that I would have to upgrade my phone to the current standards of technology, meaning I would have to be under contract again, get a new phone and so on and so forth...

I like my phone, that's why I've kept it for so long. I don't need a super duper high tech mini computer in my pocket...

I just want a phone that works when I dial the number, is that too much to ask? Plain and simple, no fancy gizmo, a phone that was made to be...a phone.

Well you can text people when you can't call them B.D.
I can do that with this phone...


On the new phones, the key pads are so small my large manly fingers would have a field day trying to dial a number, much less trying to text something.

It's a racket I tell ya'...

Trying to assimilate all of us folks that are technically challenged and stuck in our era of time. Look at what they did to the poor pay phone, chopped it off at the knees in the prime of life.

They killed the 8-track, the cassette, the LP, the 25 in. console TV, Bozo the clown...where will it end...



Bozo the clown?

Never mind...you wouldn't understand.

B.D.

No comments: