Tuesday, September 18, 2007

This & That...



We may have found a bottle combo that will work for us as far as packing the rub mix to sell to the public. Jeff is working on that now.

The label design is done and looks awesome, things are starting to come together better everyday and it won't be long now. This is all an entrepreneurial ground floor effort.

Jeff has been great in helping me, he has been my sounding board for ideas and feed back. He has given me a lot of feed back, input, design, research, opinion and honesty. He sees my vision and understands my passion for cooking and wanting to making this the best product out there... That's why I gave it to so many people of different cooking backgrounds for testing.

Jeff has done countless footwork for me. All of this is very, very much appreciated and will not be forgotten by any means. He is fixing to become my marketing manager as soon as we get a workable package to present.

And sales, will all be by word of mouth, because the rub is that good and people that use it or have tried it really like it...a lot.

That's why I want to package it myself, I can insure that the quality and integrity of the rub will be consistent everytime.

The field testing is almost complete, only a few more reports to gather up ( Vicky & Steve) and a few others. After that, we will have a board meeting to finalise our strategy.

Then...

We hit the ground running baby.

B.D.

No comments: