Thursday, March 20, 2008

Simply Thursday...



There ain't nothing wrong with experimenting.

We do it all the time...

It might be about cooking, it might be about sex, it might be about beer, it might be about anything...

It's in our nature to do these things. But what we do, and what we love, comes down to this, we try anything and everything, which is good...

If we didn't, we wouldn't be human. And not being human, you might as well be drinking hot beer and eating cold food...

I like to experiment...that's what I do...

It's fun and I learn...

Good food is good...
Good sex is good...
Cold beer is good...
Good chocolate is good...
Good friends are good...
Everything else is...

Well...Good...

Except for work, that sucks wind right now and I can't change that...

What else can I say?



Who needs a $4,500 'hoe when you can buy a $89 dollar Weber and get the same thing.

Life is good...
Beer is better...

Haven't heard that in awhile have you...

B.D.

No comments: