Sunday, March 23, 2008

Weekend Report...

Well...it seems that my beloved Blondie has a twist in her shorts because she wasn't included on my list of women that love me and it seems, she thinks she should be added to this list and moved to the front because she is family.

Sigh...

Blondie, Blondie, Blondie...I know you love me but, not in the way that these ladies do. Hell, everybody loves Big Daddy because, I am a big lovable grouch.



And yes, I know Robyn does too.

But, the three women I mentioned, have a special love for Big Daddy and they are my girls. There were quite a few names I didn't mention, (if you were paying attention) and family will always come first and you're high on that list...so don't press your luck...or you could get bumped down a notch or two.

And we wouldn't want that to happen...now would we.



B.D.

No comments: