Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Simply Tuesday...



I could elaborate further on this subject, but...I won't.

Let us just say...things are not very good right now. I have been forced to evaluate things in my life, that I never thought would come up in my lifetime.

I'm at the crossroads of my life...it is not a mid-life crisis...it's something that has invaded my world.

The dark shadow of wondering...

What will happen next. I try to keep my head up and my mind open, but the winds are against me...

It seems that my soul is wondering...I've never been this way before. The future is unknown and unforeseen and unpredictable...

I hate... not knowing. It eats at me more than life itself. Why can I not find out what's around the corner?

Why can I not figure out my next step?

I'm lost...drifting in the sea of madness...thinking...wondering...hoping...praying.

Just get me through this...

Please...

B.D.

No comments: