Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Simply Tuesday...

I could have been off this week and enjoyed myself but no...I had to volunteer to work.

Work can be a bitch most of the time, but we learn to deal with it in our own way. It is probably one of the most love hate relationships we will ever face in our lives...

To deal with this...takes a toll on your willpower, worth of self and limited ability to put up with BS...

Why can we not just go to work, make our money, "say see ya" and go home?

Society...does not work that way, nor do the bosses. They are God...you my friend are dirt beneath their thumb...your life...your family...you...are a number, a body, a thing to do their bidding...

Do as I say...

This has gotten under my skin in more ways than one. You want to be a long eared goofy bastard...

That's your problem, not mine.

Until you've done my job for 30 some years...don't try to tell me how to do it with your collage degree BS and threaten me with moving my job to China...I'll tell you to go for it and don't come back crying to me when your butt is hanging in the wind.

You don't have a clue...

That's whats wrong with this world today...

Nobody in the world of finance or business has a clue, except for this stupid southern hillbilly with only a high school education...

It's all about the top people.

The CEO
The Board
The Share holders
The LLC's
The Retirement funds
Wall Street

Everybody except...us...the working class.


God...let me win the lottery...

And get me out of this crazy hell hole called a world.

I see now...why you retired and left your son in charge. I don't blame you one bit...

I would have said the hell with it too...

B.D.

No comments: