Saturday, July 12, 2008

Weekend Report...



My favorite beer company, has agreed to be bought up by some brewery from another planet after a hostile takeover attempt was launched against them.

I guess the only American owned beers left will be made by the micro brewers...

Business mechanics is not my forte, but if I didn't have a "for sale sign" on the door, who the hell are you to try and kick me out of the saddle and take over my business?

That's bullshit...

I guess that's why they call it a hostile takeover. If I had a barbecue business and had stock on the open market for that business and you tried to attempt to take it away from me in a hostile takeover...I would kick your sorry behind from here to Louisiana.

Don't try that with me...

I don't think that should be allowed. If you want a company, make an offer, if it is turned down and not for sale, walk away...

Don't go hostile and show your butt...

You will get an attitude from me right quick if you show your butt...and if you go hostile on me and try to take over my beer...

You my friend...have just seriously screwed up...

B.D.

1 comment:

Dave said...

This really sucks. Soon, Americans will own and manufacture nothing.