Saturday, July 05, 2008

Weekend Report...



I just realized, that I didn't take any pictures yesterday...

Not of the food, not of the people, nothing, nada, zip, zilch...

I must of brain farted because I always take pictures.

Oh well, I'll just have to invite everybody back over and do it again. Everything was cooked to perfection except the tri-tip, it was cooked right, but it was done before anything else was so I panned and wrapped it and stuck it over in the corner to stay warm and this little mistake over cooked it.

But...you learn from your mistakes, it was still edible, but overcooked.



Then came the smoked bologna...my neighbor Jim has wanted me to do one for him and I did...but I had to hold Steve O off in the process.

Steve saw that on the pit and said "What a hunk of meat."

And that started it all...I had to bodyguard that poor defenseless bologna. Steve never took his eagle eye off that bologna the rest of the night...

But Jim came to the rescue and carved off a thick slice for Steve to take home and he was happy and I was off the hook...I didn't have to guard it any longer.

Next time they come over I'll fix one exclusively for Steve O to call his very own..."Hunk of meat."



Thanks for the beer guys...

It's good to see my girls and their hubbies, but I can't believe I didn't take any pictures...



I'll just have to do it again.

Party at my house...

B.D.

No comments: