Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Simply Tuesday...



As some of you have noticed from the posts below, I'm just slightly pissed at the world right now...

It has nothing to do with family, or any one individual, I'm just tired of stupidity...

My life has been in turmoil for the last two years because of my profession and it has taken its toll on me...

I have worked for a company for 31 years...I gave my life to this company right out of high school, and to get treated the way we have...is insane...

To be treated this way, by the collage educated idiots that have run this company into the ground is unheard of...

The public hates us...

The people in command make millions...while we (the line workers) are outcast for making a decent wage...

I'm sick to my soul of stupid people...I'm sick of butt wipes that think they are God...I'm sick of people that have a corner office and can't see the world because of the sky scrapers obstructing the view...

I'm sick of the arrogant upper echelons of society that think they are smarter than I am...

I'm just tired...

And fed up...

No, I won't go postal on anybody, but I will give them a good cussing...

B.D.

2 comments:

BP said...

What's the company?

Terry (aka) Big Daddy said...

Ford Motor Company