Thursday, July 03, 2008

Working for the weekend...



My girls, (the original B.D's girls) and their hubbies are bound for this side of town tomorrow...

As 'Big Mama' roars to life and cooks some baby back ribs, beef short ribs, tri-tip, smoked beans and chicken wings.



I have some rub made up and will make up some sauce in the morning.

It will be a pleasure to spend time with my girls (Vicky & Tracy) because I don't get to see them much now a days and they are so much fun to be around and BS with and I love these lovely ladies unconditionally...

It should be great eats and great fun...


On another note:

Fat Tire beer has come to Hendersonville...



I'm picky about beer...but...this is a damn fine drinking beer that goes very well with any type of food. Right now, it comes in a 22 oz bomber (a mini quart, that don't hurt my feelings one bit...) I hope demand for it increases around here and it becomes a staple on the beer market...



So...have a safe 4th of July...and I'll see you on the Weekend Report.

B.D.

No comments: