Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Simply Tuesday...



I grilled Julie some leg quarters tonight because I haven't cooked for her or catered to her in awhile.

I love to cook...but I've just let too many things get into my head here lately and I've had no interest in cooking...which cooking has always been my pleasure and therapy for me for years...



I've always enjoyed cooking...

To me, it was and still is...relaxation and an excuse for me to drink a few cold ones.

Like I need an excuse to do that...

On a few post below...I have ranted about my job, the world, life in general and just plain old bullshit...

I won't do that here anymore. That's not what this blog is about.

I'll deal with life...I always have. I might not like what goes on in this world and I sometimes have very strong opinions...but I won't air them here anymore...

My readers like to know what's going on, in life and in love and in cooking. As far as everything else...I'll just keep my mouth shut and you'll just have to learn to read between the lines...



Me holding my P's & Q's...this should be fun...


B.D.

No comments: