Monday, September 08, 2008

Oh my Gawd...Monday.

What can I say...

Things did not go well, for the first day of a 10 hour shift. Stupid people do stupid things.

It's just a fact of life...

Stupid is...as stupid does. It's a wonder this company is still in business. I mean really...

I only have a high school education...but damn...I'm smarter than most of the morons in this business...and that's pretty sad.

No wonder this country is in trouble. The trouble with people in power is, they're either greedy or totally stupid. And it is double jeopardy when they are both greedy and stupid and calling the shots...

But what the hell...why should I care as long as the check don't bounce.

I can't stand stupid people in the upper echelons of society that think they are God and I have an even smaller tolerance for greedy stupid people in the upper echelons of society that think they are smarter than I am.

A three year old...can make better decisions than these idiots.

That's just my two cents...

Today was a waste of time. Tomorrow? Hell...this is better than any soap opera drama on TV.

I might even take some popcorn to work tomorrow just to watch the show...

How was your day?

B.D.

No comments: