Thursday, September 04, 2008

Simply Thursday...

I have received some sad news from one of my former team mates, (Co-Captain of Peg Leg Porker) the man I was paired with to be his fire tender cooking barbecue, Dave Johnson.

His mother, has been very sick for many years and she went to the Lord on her final day on earth.

Dave, is a sweet heart, a very fine man, with a heart of gold. This has been a very trying time for him. Dave can be scattered brain sometime (I kept him focused) but this man is pure gold when it comes to his heart...

We all...are touched by a death of a loved one...

Our father or mother, sister or brother, aunt or uncle, husband or wife, or anyone in the family...

I won't tell you what I went through with my dad.

We all think, that our parents are super human and when death comes into our world, it rocks our very soul. But we go on...that's what they would want, not to grieve, but to live and remember...

I'm sorry for your loss my friend...

I never met her...but she was a fine lady...you turned out just fine.


B.D.

No comments: