Friday, September 19, 2008

Working for the weekend...

I have added a new link to my line up at the right of the page.

Doo Dah's Chitter Chat

She left some comments on my blog i think of you as... so I looked her up and checked out her blog and liked what I saw, so I added her to my list.

Check her out...

On another note:

Today is my sister-in-law Mishy's B-day!!!


(Mish & my brother-in-law Dale)

"Happy B-day there sister."

All of us here at MacDaddy's Grill love ya' and we hope you have a wonderful day!!!


'Big Mama' will come to life Saturday...



I got a Boston butt and a brisket today and will pick up some ribs this afternoon. Julie wants me to get the brisket up to my level of magic that I do...

I've only cooked two so far. The second was better than the first. Brisket takes awhile to get used to cooking...but I'll get there...



B.D.

No comments: