Sunday, September 21, 2008

Weekend Report...



I cooked, 6 racks of ribs, some beef short ribs, brisket and Boston butt with smoked beans.



The ribs and the smoked beans were great...



I pulled off the brisket and butt, double wrapped them in foil and put them in the cooler to rest before pulling and slicing....

In the mean time...we stuffed our face.

With my belly full of beer and ribs, I was content to take a short nap (been up since 4am, it was now around 8pm) before taking care of the other meat. I told Julie to wake me in an hour (which she did) and I said the hell with it and stuck them both in the fridge to be dealt with tomorrow...I was going to bed.

So...

They got sliced and pulled this morning.

Note to self: Self...next time...do this when the meat is still hot...then go to bed with a belly full of beer and ribs.



I did some grilled pork chops awhile back and just now getting around to posting the picture.

Sorry...

Got to go clean up the pit and cut grass.

Later...

B.D.

No comments: