Saturday, February 21, 2009

This & That...

I have an itch that needs to be scratched. Scratched bad...

I need to smell smoke and the aroma of something goooood on the grill, I need...grilled oysters.



I've seen a few cooking shows the past few days fixing these bad boys up and my mouth has told me ever since "I've got to get me some of that right yonder, oh the things I could do with that!"

Well, it ain't going to happen this weekend, as rain is moving in from the West and I am committed on Sunday nights (only for a short while) so my mouth will just have to wait a tad bit longer.

Aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Sorry about your luck...

On another note:

One of my girls had a B-Day yesterday.
So "Happy B-Day" to Tracy.

Woo-hoo!!!



Tomorrow afternoon the beer is on me honey pie...

B.D.

The Weekend Report will be posted Sunday 2/22/09

No comments: