Saturday, February 07, 2009

Weekend Report...

Being back on a 5 day week sucks...

Every time the "Great OZ" farts, we get shafted.

Well, at least we are still working. One of my girls' hubby works for Peterbilt and they have been locked out since last June and are now told they will be closed until whenever. They just kind of told them "sorry about your luck boys" and shut the door.

I don't see things getting any better in this business or any other for a few years.

We'll see...



I sold 3 quarts of BBQ sauce for the super bowl weekend and I have to make up some rub and sauce for a fellow today for next week. I have two recipe versions for that sauce and I'm starting to work on a vinegar base version for folks that like a little twang. Should be done with that shortly...

Got a few errands to run today and then get ready for the NASCAR BUDWEISER SHOOTOUT tonight on TV.

Later...

B.D.

No comments: