Sunday, February 15, 2009

Weekend Report...

As said below, you must wine and dine them by candle light...



We don't partake in the fine spirit of the grape...



We...are beer snobs...

The candle light was the fire pit outside while cooking steaks and shrimp and the dine part was eating on TV tables with our butts parked on the couch watching a movie on the boob tube.


Robyn made this for her Big Daddy.



Meanwhile...



Sweetie got feisty last week playing with Julie and did something to her left back leg (sprained her ankle the Vet said) now this dog is like a Moose when she wants to play but she ain't no spring chicken anymore neither so there was an injury on the play...

Our computers are upstairs and as you know...where ever I go...my black bear is not far behind.

So last week, I stayed downstairs because she was hobbling around and not putting any weight on that ankle...I didn't want her following me everywhere so I stayed parked in front of the TV.

That's why I didn't post anything last week.

Hope you had a wonderful day yesterday.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it...

B.D.

No comments: